The Tree-Week 7

I love decorating for Christmas. The hauling of everything up the stairs, the unpacking boxes and saying "when did I buy this???", the knotted Christmas lights because despite my anal-ness I don't have the patience or attention span to neatly roll them up, glitter EVERYWHERE. It's all so much fun. Every year I have ambitions of our home looking like something in Better Homes and Gardens. Oh you should see our mantle (the one in my head, not the real one.) It is beautiful. But then I remember I have roommates. And those roommate LOVE to decorate even more than I do. And they also like to undecorate and redecorate on a regular basis. Like an hourly basis. So I let go of any BHG aspirations for another year. And I didn't get many photos of our decorating this year. And that's OK too. I'd rather have my roommates than the perfect country chic mantle any day.


Don't forget to check out the beautiful work of these talented ladies.
__________________________________________________

Betsy Morgan
Annie Fox
Rebecca Orton
Amber Yarnevich
Adrienne Russell


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author