Thankful-Week 6

I've been slacking pretty hard core on this blog so I challenged our blog circle to post just one thing they are thankful for. If you stop to think about how many things you are thankful for each day, your mind would explode. At least mine would. Today I captured a monumental moment with my oldest son. He cracked an egg for the first time. Each afternoon when the other boys are asleep, he always asks to make cookies. And if eggs are involved, he always asks to break them. I have always turned him down. Until today. And he was nearly 100%. I'm thankful for him. For his wanting to spend time learning to bake with me. And for the confidence he finds in each new skill he masters.


 


 



I'm also thankful for the following ladies! Be sure to check out their great work.
Betsy Morgan | Scottsville, KY
Annie Fox | Framingham, MA
Rebecca Orton | Atlanta, GA
Amber Yarnevich | Kansas City, MO
Adrienne Russell | Birmingham, AL
Melina Nastazia | Brooklyn, NY





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author