A Family Tradition-Week 8

My family is pretty young, so we are still setting some of our family traditions. We have a handful but I'd always love to pile on more. This one ties in to family from years ago on my husband's side. His grandmother always made cinnamon apples and her son, (my father-in-law), would eat them as fast as she could make them. He always told me about them so during his most recent visit I decided to try to make them. I succeeded and they've become a "thing" for our family once again. This time Scott wanted to make them for his coworkers. I had no intention of this being a family project, however no one napped today so I figured, "What is better than overtired kids doing a three hour project that involved boiling liquids and knives?" Well frankly, nothing. So we did it...

Be sure to check out the beautiful holiday posts from these talented ladies!
Betsy Morgan
Annie Fox
Rebecca Orton
Amber Yarnevich
Adrienne Russell
 __________________________________________________________







0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author