Week 11-Favorite Toy of the Moment

Sometimes, I lie in bed at night and think "Why didn't I invent Legos???" Maybe it is because I don't have the free time. Perhaps it is because I'm not that smart. Or maybe it's simply because Legos date back to WWII, a skosh before I was born. But it was a genius idea. I'm sure they cost a quarter of a penny to produce and sell as a set for about $50. That's a nice profit margin. But I missed that money train. So for now, I just keep dreaming up the next billion dollar toy idea that can not only be sucked up a vacuum unnoticed but can also cause severe pain when stepped on in the middle of the night. Not to mention, keep a 5 year old entertained for hours on end.

Please be sure to check out the wonderful work of these talented ladies.
Betsy Morgan
Annie Fox
Rebecca Orton
Amber Yarnevich
Adrienne Russell

 
 
 







0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author