5 minutes in his shoes-Week 5

I've had so many things I've wanted to photograph lately, but it hasn't panned out. Weather and attention spans are to blame mostly. So I thought I'd chronicle what I mean. Here is what five minutes in the life of my toddler looks like. There was no setting up a shot. Not much time for composition or anything else photography related. It was shoot and go. We ended very abruptly as the last photo shows him in amazement of the lightning overhead.
_______________________________________________________
Be sure to check out the work of these talented ladies around the country.
Betsy Morgan | Scottsville, KY
Annie Fox | Framingham, Massachusetts
Rebecca Orton | Atlanta, Georgia
Amber Yarnevich | Kansas City, Missouri
Adrienne Russell | Birmingham, Alabama
Melina Nastazia | Brooklyn, New York
Carrie Nelson | Washington, D.C.
________________________________________________________

 


 

 

 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author